What is PPC Retargeting?
Pay-Per-Click is online advertising in which you pay for clicks on ads that link to your website or landing page. PPC Retargeting serves ads to people while they browse the web, after they’ve left your website.
Features and Benefits of Retargeting Ads:
- Studies show that retargeting ads bring in nearly twice the revenue as other display ads.
- Targets visitors to your website who don’t convert on the first visit. On average, 97% of first-time visitors to a website leave without completing a conversion.
- Reminds visitors of items they’ve seen on your website and entices them to return and complete a conversion.
- Delivers tailored ads across the web that combine the layouts, products, messages and offers based on a visitor’s activity on your website.
- Ideal supplement to an SEO campaign—exclusively targets consumers who have demonstrated an interest in your products/services.
- If a prospect if converted it takes them out of the audience.
- Works fast! Your ad can begin running the day the campaign is launched.
- Cost per lead is typically less than other forms of advertising.
You Can See Success!
- 100% measurable results.
- Everything about your PPC retargeting campaign is reported in your dashboard.