What is Pay-Per-Click (PPC)?
Pay-Per-Click, or Paid Search, is online advertising in which an ad for your product or service appears on the first page of Google when people search on keywords that are associated with your business. Social media platforms (Facebook) and other search engines (Bing) offer PPC opportunities too. You are charged each time someone clicks on your ad.
Features and Benefits of Pay-Per-Click:
- Works fast! Your ad can begin running the day the campaign is launched.
- You set your budget and maximum cost-per-click you’re willing to pay.
- Campaigns can be targeted to precise geographic areas and set to run on days/times of your choice.
- Retargeting campaigns show highly targeted ads to people who have visited your website.
- Google Display Network campaigns show your ads on websites that are relevant to your products and services.
- Ads can be targeted to mobile devices.
- Cost per lead is often less than other forms of advertising.
- Keyword performance can be strategically utilized to increase effectiveness of SEO campaign.
- Ideal supplement to an SEO campaign–immediate online visibility while your SEO campaign is ramping up.
You Can See Success!
Everything about your PPC campaign is reported in your dashboard. You get:
- 100% measurable results. Our reporting software displays goals, spend, cost-per-click, and cost-per-conversion. We can tell you which keywords and ads sent traffic to your site.
- Daily updates on spend, web and phone call conversions.
- Projected and actual results.
- Comprehensive monthly report.
|Opportunity Evaluation||First, we evaluate your products, services, website, goals and your competitors’ online activities. If we conclude that PPC can meet your goals, we recommend a plan of action.|
|Conversion Goals||We help you identify your goals so we can report your exact return on investment.Tactical campaign adjustments keep results in line with goals|
|Conversion Optimization||We monitor the marketing metrics and adjust your campaign in an effort to
reduce your cost-per-conversion.
|Budget Control||Opportunities exist for very small to very large budgets.We pace the campaign to hit the budget you set.|
|Targeted Reach||Target a small geographic area, the entire world, or anywhere in between.|
|Controlled Ad Exposure||Keywords are carefully selected and grouped so that your ad will show only whena searcher is likely to be interested in your products and services.|
|Targeted Keywords||Our keyword research software finds the most cost-effective keywords for your PPC campaign.|
|Creative Ad Copy||Our PPC analysts write thoughtful ads, targeting the message to attract clicks only from people who are looking for a business like yours.|
|Fast and Flexible||Ads can start showing the day the campaign is launched and set to run on a precise schedule(your business hours, during a special event or holiday, etc.).|
|Daily Update||Login to your dashboard anytime and see complete campaign data, including clicks, spend, web and phone call leads and progress toward meeting your goals. Data is updated daily.|
|Monthly Report||Key data emailed to you in a PDF report.|
|Campaign Review||Regularly scheduled account review meetings ensure campaign is meeting your goals.|
|Google Adwords Certified||Our PPC analysts are rigorously trained, Google Adwords certified and results-driven.|